Let’s get to it, Loves.
who you are
- you want to remember the magic of candid, unexpected moments of your wedding day
- you care deeply about the people you're gathering together
- you want to remember what it felt like on your wedding day, not just what it looked like
- you want images of family and friends together, but don’t want the perfectly posed photo
- you're creating a wedding day that celebrates everyone's presence, and care about being present
- you want photos of your day that capture the seen and the unseen
- you're planning a wedding day that reflects you and your beloved in your own unique ways
- you care about the details of the day as a part of your story
- you want your day to be about your wedding, and not just about taking photos
what to expect
Let’s chat! I want to get to know you and your beloved and find out what matters most to you about this season, and the day that you’re planning. Once I have the details, I can provide a proposal for your wedding day, and if you’d like, engagement photos too. I’m currently booking 2020 and 2021 weddings.
Book your date. Your wedding date is officially held with a signed contract and a 30% deposit.
Let’s get planning! In the months before your big day, we’ll have a few video chats, meet for a beverage or a meal, and you’ll answer a couple of painless questionnaires that will help me with the details I need to fully prepare to witness your day. If we’re shooting engagement photos together, we’ll find date and a location that feels great amidst all the planning. I’m here for anything you need, and I’ll coordinate with any of your vendors as needed as well!
After the big day: Your wedding images will be ready 4-6 weeks after your wedding and will be delivered via an online gallery. You can download them all, share them with your wedding guests, and delight in them over and over.
Print that magic! You can purchase prints, calendars, cards and other goodies in a multitude of sizes right from your image gallery or download and print on your own. Whether you purchased an heirloom album as part of your contract, or you wait until after your wedding day, we’ll get to this straight away! I can help with image selection if you need it, then I’ll design your album for you, and handle all the production. You’ll have it in-hand 4-6 weeks after your wedding images are ready. Your coffee table already loves it.
- ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS BEGIN AT $800
- WEDDINGS BEGIN AT $3,500
Let’s chat about what you and your beloved envision for your day, and I’ll create a proposal just for you!
do you shoot elopements?
do you photograph same-sex couples?
will we have rights to our images?
how long will it take to get our images back?
can we purchase prints and stuff?
do you shoot with a second photographer?
can you shoot family portraits, even though they aren't as candid?
can you help us put together our wedding day timeline?
do you Photoshop?
kind words from a lovely couple
We cannot put into words how happy we are to have worked with Kristyn to capture our wedding day. Kristyn was the perfect photographer to capture that spirit. Beforehand, she communicated with us regularly to make sure she understood what was important to us. She took the time to get to know us and on the day of our wedding nothing felt forced or awkward. It felt like working with a friend you’ve known forever. Our images are nothing short of amazing and we will cherish them forever. They capture genuine emotion and bring tears to our eyes as they transport us back to that special day. Cannot recommend her enough!